What are essential oils?
Truly ~ nature’s gift to all.
Natural aromatic compounds found in flowers, seeds, bark and roots of plants.
In their liquid form they are vaporous molecules which disperse quickly when exposed to air. You’ll know immediately when a bottle of essential oil is opened! And you’ll generally know which oil it is! e.g Think rose bush ~ the scent is from the essential oils of the plant. Essential oils are highly concentrated and potent!
A natural method used to enhance and support physical and emotional health.
Why use Essential Oils?
- Each oil has a distinct aroma and benefit. Blended oils have particular benefits compared to a single oil. e.g. you can use Lemon Essential Oil to disinfect counters, diffuse Lavender essential Oil to calm your nervous system or use a blended oil for digestive issues.
- All oils are antiseptic and antibacterial.
- They are non-oily, safe and compatible with our bodies.
- Enhance boost your immune system.
- Promote wellness physically and emotionally.
- Historically Essential Oils have been used as far back as 3000 years. Essential oils are not a new trend. And today we are fortunate to have Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils for our benefit.
- Used as a means to reestablish natural remedies and energies.
How to use essential oils.
Aromatic ~ diffuser, breathe right from the bottle, a drop or two on your palms and breathe in with cupped hands, mister bottles, dryer sheets, car diffusers and more creative ways. When you breath in essential oils you experience a direct link to the limbic system of your brain, via the olfactory nerve. This system is responsible for several functions. They include smell, behaviour, memory and emotions. Making this method powerful with its effects on our physiological, emotional and mental health. Some oils can uplift, others calm us down.
Topical ~ the molecules in essential oils are light and small and are easily absorbed by your skin and have a localized benefit. An increase in blood flow from a massage will increase a greater area of absorption in your body. A carrier oil, such as Fractionated Coconut Oil will slow down the evaporation rate of the oil and help increase absorption as well. Skin sensitivity especially with the young, seniors and those with sensitive skin will need to be addressed. Using a carrier oils such as mentioned above will dilute the chosen essential oil and help avoid any skin reactions.
Internal ~ From culinary arts to health benefits. To avoid toxicity strictly follow trusted labels, professional guidelines and the advice of a medical professional or Certified Aromatherapist.
Internal ingestion is not approved by the Canada Food and Drug Act.
Why doTERRA™? (latin for ‘Gift of the Earth’)
All essential oils from doTERRA™ are Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade ™. A strict testing procedure. You get the highest quality of essential oils with every bottle. No fillers. No pesticides. No synthetics. No harmful contaminants.
doTERRA™ cares about the people involved in its essential oil production. The farmers, harvesters and distillers are treated ethically through mutual, long-term partnerships and the generation of sustainable incomes and jobs. Rural community development is a large part of working with this demographic.
doTERRA™ also believes in sustainability for the crops and the environment itself. Harvesting the crops at the proper time, superior growing conditions and ensuring the environment stays healthy for future crops is of paramount importance.
doTERRA™ offers essential oil products for beauty, spa and health benefits.
How to Purchase doTERRA Essential Oils.
Contact me for a complimentary 30 minute consultation to determine your health goals, discuss your all your options. A powerful beginning to enhance your health and wellness and those you love. No sales pressure! It’s a discussion on your health goals. You hold the key.
My contact information:
$42.00 membership fee (or purchase a ‘kit’ and the initial cost is waived)
$30.00 yearly fee and you receive a 15 ml peppermint essential oil.
No monthly obligation.
No minimum order needed.
25% discount from retail price on all your purchases
As an option; when you join the Loyalty Rewards Program (monthly orders) you receive 10-30% of your total purchase back in FREE products points
Eligible to receive FREE product of the month when you order before the 15 of the month and you are in the Loyalty Rewards Program.
All of the above plus…
Earn compensation and bonuses for sharing dōTERRA products with others..
Able to sign up new Wholesale Customers and Wellness Advocates
*****Join me! Become a doTERRA builder*****
I am seeking health conscious minded people who love to be involved with enhancing the health and wellness of others and want to grow their own business!
Would love you to be part of the team!
doTERRA Builder ~ as a Wellness Advocate you can:
- Build your own doTERRA business and earn income.
- Be part of a team and support each other in business and education.
- Receive lasting residual income. No limit on advancement & earnings.
- Be your own boss. Choose your own schedule.
- Teach others about the benefits of doTERRA essential oils and a wellness lifestyle.
- Be a part of the largest essential oil company in the world with a reputable reputation.
- Inspire people to stay well in physical and emotional health which in turn elevates the world around us.
Call me at 855-255-5596 to discuss how you can become part of my team. Love to hear from you.